Unofficial Mills

blondie or brunette?

ezmo

what do you prefer with a guy/girl, blonde or brunette?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer with a guy/girl, blonde or brunette?

for me i like to change with season... in the winter i love guys with jet black hair, with intense dark eyes. Then in autum and spring chocolate brown, and going into the summer i love the blonde surf dude look, mesed up and sun kissed, a guy has to have good hair, other then that its personality all the way! lol

i voted blonde as it's summer and feeling the vibes!

howdy ho happy camper

I go for two types of guys really, either the really cute surfer dudes with blonde hair and tanned in the summer catch my eye, but the punk rocker dark haired guys are also very hot...mmm the longish hair side fringe thing is so hot lol!

Ok so being more of a blonde than a brunette myself, i have to vote blonde. Yes Big Brother, blonde is my final nomination.

Laurie xx

*gasps*

right your on.

i used not to mind about looks, but then after discovering that good looking guys are no diff to ugly dudes in personality, so i pick the good looking guys!

can you honestly tell me that if you had a choice beween a fit girl and a munter, without knowing what their personality is, you would choose the munter???

howdy ho happy camper

i know what it says, i created it.

but it's what you said,

You know you girls are so shallow, going for a guy's looks.

you said we were shallow, so i stated i wern't. and what colour hair, and what style does determine if their good looking or not imo. :P right back at'ya

howdy ho happy camper

i know what it says, i created it.

but it's what you said,

You know you girls are so shallow, going for a guy's looks.

you said we were shallow, so i stated i wern't. and what colour hair, and what style does determine if their good looking or not imo. :P right back at'ya

:roll: Girls. So if someone dyes your hair green we can say you're not good looking?

A lot of girls say Wanye Rooney is mingin. But if he asked them out, i bet many wouldn't say no. You see I cant judge on his looks, but although he is a ruff b*stard, he has a good personality, and is actually a good hearted guy (you see i never listen to the papers).

on the grid.

The Roonmister looks a bit like a teddy bear lol, maybe that's just me being nice 'coz i know he's an Everton fan.

I know you ran off to Scumville FC Wayne, but down at the club we all know where your heart lies ;)

"We don't care what the red s**t say, what the f**k do they know? Coz all we know is that there's gonna be a show when the Everton boys are there!!!" What a song!!

Laurie xx

A lot of girls say Wanye Rooney is mingin. But if he asked them out, i bet many wouldn't say no.

only because of the fame and money factors in most cases, the exact same reasons golddigger coleen is still with him when they're supposedly arguing and 'making up' (i.e he gets his chequebook out and pays for another shopping spree) all the time.... I'm f**kin sick of seeing the headline "I love Roo" :x

on topic...

9 times outta 10 I prefer brunettes.... sorry if this causes offence but all the blondes around here look exactly the same and (possibly coz of the area I live in) are s**ts.... i'm not saying ALL blondes are like this, but it's very rare to find any different blondes round here. All the brunettes are different though. Also I just don't see what's so special about blondes, as I get the impression just because they've dyed their hair, that they think they're somehow better (example Britney Spears, who is annoying as hell, untalented and really stupid, and a total slapper).

also I have a particularly bad allergic reaction to the merest whiff of peroxide. natural blondes I don't mind, but there don't seem to be any left.

All in all, I'm drawn to the dark side mostly.

• 2 months later...