How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm doing by stupid f***ing Romeo and Juliet essay and it's doing my head in! Who gives a s*** about Shakespear, he may have been a great writer, but he's DEAD!!

Why not make us write about something we're actually interested in? Like a favourite columnist or something? Anything but this! [/rant]

I'm doing by stupid f***ing Romeo and Juliet essay and it's doing my head in! Who gives a s*** about Shakespear, he may have been a great writer, but he's DEAD!!

Why not make us write about something we're actually interested in? Like a favourite columnist or something? Anything but this! [/rant]

Would you like any help? I got a B in mine. :-)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Nah, I'll get there eventually. Thanks anyway! :grin:

It just bugs me that we have to write about something that's made up, old and reads like a different language. :-X

Ask to watch the 1960's ish film, the guy who plays Romeo=fit. :-p

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ah screw it, I'm just gonna write the 20th chapter of my story. It never ceases to amaze me that I can't write a two page essay, yet the word count for a story I completely made up and no-one will ever read currently stands at 19114! Why can't I get my brain to concentrate like that on stuff that actually matters?!

It just bugs me that we have to write about something that's made up, old and reads like a different language. :-X

If you think that's bad you should try reading the plays I have to study as part of the Spanish half of my degree - things that are made up, old AND in a different language.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Haha my R+J coursework is due in on thursday, but it's all spoken- finally something I can do well!!!

I actually quite liked doing Romeo and Juliet when I was in Year 10, I genuinely did think that it was a great story. We had to re-interpret it as a fairy tale as part of our coursework though... ugh.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Haha my R+J coursework is due in on thursday, but it's all spoken- finally something I can do well!!!

That is so not fair! I have until Christmas, but I've only just started it (kinda got side-tracked with my story :oops:) so I really need to get into it!

I actually quite liked doing Romeo and Juliet when I was in Year 10, I genuinely did think that it was a great story. We had to re-interpret it as a fairy tale as part of our coursework though... ugh.

We did it in Year 11, probs cos we're a year behind and have to do 2 years of work in one year.. *plays violin*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

After doing MacBeth and Romeo & Juliet for GCSE, has put me off for books for life, all we done for a whole year was read, read and watch the same scene on a bloddy video and then write an alternative scene. There is just no need for schools to ram so much of this rubbish to us, I can honestly say it has not helped me one bit in my older life learning about it.

"Just one more game, I promise"

I'm in year 12. :-p

whaaaaaaaaat!

Im so sick of people tonight its unbelievable, Im trying to revise here and everyones talking to me on msn thinking that im a relationship agony aunt! Im trying to revise and they wont shut up! *signs off msn* grrr!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

whaaaaaaaaat!

Im so sick of people tonight its unbelievable, Im trying to revise here and everyones talking to me on msn thinking that im a relationship agony aunt! Im trying to revise and they wont shut up! *signs off msn* grrr!

Haha, like hell you're trying to revise. On MSN and a forum?! It must be a tough life for you...