How was your day?

Emma

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello all, just to let you know I'm still in the world but as my computer has exploded and it's xmas I won't be buying another one until sometime in the new year...probably.

In the mean time, love to all...when the heck is Laura in London for her book signing? and hello to Horsey and FSW who joined me at the unofficial unofficial mills meet up where we got very drunk indeed.

Just remember, I may not be here but I'm always watching you know....

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I'm listening to my mp3 player, because the radio would just distract me from my work. Unofficial Mills is here to do that instead.........

Oooh and I bought tickets for the Fratellis!

Just checked on two websites, and the tickets are sold out already! Soooo glad I signed up to that mailing list! :D

Hello all, just to let you know I'm still in the world but as my computer has exploded and it's xmas I won't be buying another one until sometime in the new year...probably.

In the mean time, love to all...when the heck is Laura in London for her book signing? and hello to Horsey and FSW who joined me at the unofficial unofficial mills meet up where we got very drunk indeed.

Just remember, I may not be here but I'm always watching you know....

Hiii Andy.

Im fine,went into town this morning,got covered in glitter in L**h(I dont want to get told off) :] Did some christmas shopping and got my Dad a Remote controlled Del boy van off of Only fools and horses--not sure if he'll like it and mum will probs disapprove. Also Bought dinner cos my parents are off out tonight and im in on me own..:cry:

Gunna spend this afternoon on msn,myspace and filling in this questionaire school sent us,fun fun fun.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Ive been through my Ipod playlist 2 times,tidyed my room,rearranged my Wardrobe and Myspace page..you can tell im bored. Im missing out on the HUGE clothes show which I couldnt get a ticket for cos they had all sold out,and msn and myspace are dead. Parents are off out soon and ill be in on my own-party at Ema's :P

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I checked" Ema is on and shes playing Starlight by Muse.

Juicebox is playing at my house.

:o Stalker! It was girls aloud a second ago *gay disco dance* I was just about to say something to you but you went how rude!:cry:

twitter.com/emgreatorex