1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh i really like it! The album is great also, lot of slow songs on there. My sister went to their gig, and said they have a massive male following. Which is surprising considering shes an obese lesbian.

MAXIMO PARK!

I hope Scott tells the team to clear the line before the cue to call. Vernon was the only one who made it clear he was doing that, other DJs arsed me off letting them through.

Another choon... On Call... Kings of Leon!

Got arsed off as I got two tickets and asked Callum if he wanted one, he said he'd get his own, so I was considering inviting someone else and then he didn't as they'd sold out, so asked if he could have it.

Urgh, so tempted to buy this website it's own dedicated server, but it's about £50 a month and the only advantage is it probably wouldn't crash when Scott mentions the site. So probably isn't worth it.

We've got to do a jazz dance to this in school. Jazz hands, ridiculous grins, glitter hats... the lot. Im not a dancer. FACT. Eurgh its horrible. Theres about three of us just milling around at the back making up our own moves. Choreographer not impressed i tell you.

We've got to do a jazz dance to this in school. Jazz hands, ridiculous grins, glitter hats... the lot. Im not a dancer. FACT. Eurgh its horrible. Theres about three of us just milling around at the back making up our own moves. Choreographer not impressed i tell you.

*Spirit fingers!*

This song is starting to irritate me, hurry and end!