1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, every one on here should enter, we could have a lil' old forum meet up. I think Elise wanted to go as she lives about 30 minutes away from the event. But no, you're not having my ticket. I need someone to stop me being attacked on the connection in Manchester...

Pfft, i aint defending you. Id have enough trouble trying to get out of Glasgow Central Station without being stabbed nevermind manchester. Hmm, i wonder how long Preston is from me... i dont even know where it is on the map. I think this calls for google maps.

I think i need to seriously rethink my study ways. Ive just noticed i spend about three times more time on making my page look pretty, that actually writing things haha.

Ooo i saw that Man U riot thing. Was horrible watching it, the fans didnt stand a chance :/

Where has Laura been recently?

I'm not sure. I think she's about, it's been a busy week with Scott in Bristol, now Chopper away, no doubt she's having to do a lot more work. Plus they've got to work on next week's breakfast shows. A lot of effort required there.

when scott is on in the morning does this your view thing still happen

It probebly will although there's unlikely to be manny people in it first thing in the morning unless they've got up especially to lisen or have done an all-nighter like i sometimes do.

Yeah, sorry, we do a normal Your Views each morning. Obviously it's not as busy as the afternoon stuff, but we get a lot more people commenting afterwards, and it does tend to pick up from 8am onwards. If you're up, log in and join me. I'll be on.

Bizarre. Why trail the announcement about being Tuesday morning. Have they been downgraded to Zane's show? :D