1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's always nice to watch the repeat of his New Year's Eve show when it isn't actually New Year's Eve.

Knowing my Mum she'll have it on DVD somewhere or something.

Oh yeah Scott's on breakfast next week, gonna miss it cos Im off away tommorow or should I take my radio with me like last time?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I blame some people on here for Mike Hock. Rizzle_Razzle made a comment about that too soon after it had happened. Poor Zane, he won't be able to shout excitedly comments any more, he'll have to think about them all now.

Doh wonder years - I was expecting to hear Just Jack, The Twang and Thou Shalt Not, but no time left..

Scott thought he'd go against the grain today and play something different ;) Where's John today...?

Brilliant I hope Budgens starts selling poles for pole dancing... that'll be fun! Scott better be ready to cut this music off... she didn't to be ready to finish it earlier.

Kicking off with.. Pump Up The Jam by Technotronic / Felly

All this Wonder Years action is making me hungry. I hate it when everyone goes out and you're not sure whether to make your own food or not. And then they return and say they were gonna do something else for us all, or I should have done something for every one.

All this Wonder Years action is making me hungry. I hate it when everyone goes out and you're not sure whether to make your own food or not. And then they return and say they were gonna do something else for us all, or I should have done something for every one.

I hate that, either way it comes back and hits you in the face. I don't know what to do foodwise today, my mum's gardening (I found her putting a lawnmower together back-to-front this morning..), and we've got company later. If I make anything I'll be expected to make it for my mum and brother, and it'd have to be something quick. Boo. :(

I hate that, either way it comes back and hits you in the face. I don't know what to do foodwise today, my mum's gardening (I found her putting a lawnmower together back-to-front this morning..), and we've got company later. If I make anything I'll be expected to make it for my mum and brother, and it'd have to be something quick. Boo. :(

I need to cook something, I'm working tonight. Wish this was the last night, but no, I'm working tomorrow afternoon. What fun!

who can explain wonder years to me?

I'm a Scot Mills Show virgin :confused:

And a SM forum virgin too, so hi everyone :D

Over ten years of top tunes from the past that will get you in the mood to go out tonight, or to get you feeling good if you're not going out. Bit of classic indie, and classic dance really. Sometimes a bit of cheese.

What do you want to know? Hi by the way!

Over ten years of top tunes from the past that will get you in the mood to go out tonight, or to get you feeling good if you're not going out. Bit of classic indie, and classic dance really. Sometimes a bit of cheese.

What do you want to know? Hi by the way!

What are all the toilet references? Haha, just confusing, I'm probably missing something...