1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although scott didn't do anything to back me up that i wasen't! Lol. I've heard myself on another podcast i did(mentioning no names) and i sound completly different so i donno.

;)

Moyles' show has been boring be as of late. I refuse to admit it though, cos that would prove my Dad correctly, and he gets so smug.

Im not a man, im a machine...

I listened to this album today again, it gets better every time! It'll never be as good as the first one though. I think someone should kidnap Jono and give me his Maximo Park ticket.

They were discussing this on the breakfast show... is it Maxeeemo Park? Or Maximo Park?

I say Max-e-mo Park. I've always wondered that though. I have two tickets. But one is Callum's. He's not paid me for that yet though.

The more I think about the name the more I think 'what a crap name! why am i saying this!'

Did JK and Joel come back just to record that message? Bless them!

I say Maximo Park, but since theres two little dots above the i in Maximo, i guess youre right Jono.

Wouldn't know what that means, I would know as much as Avril Lavigne does about it all.

Kalxons tonight with Colin Murray.... Yuss :D

Kaxlons? Are they a rip off of the Klaxons? Seeing them a fortnight after Maximo Park, woop woop.

Ooooh, this is the next show after the bad teeth show from last night. Girls too scared to go to the dentist, and pretty girls with the horrific teeth ever!

But this show sounds amazin'. Better than my penis is too small from a year or two ago on BBC Three.