1st April to 5th April 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, Akon launched his own clothes brand too last month - Konvict Clothing. Now that's some clothing I wouldn't mind :D

"The clothing line, Konvict clothing, denim, jeans, and track jackets. Then I got Aliaune, which is more of a line for females."

Might as well work on the website tomorrow, not sure what to update first. Probably the clips archive. That is so time consuming though, takes a lot of motivation.

Hi Stacey!

Hmmm, I had to delete this Kelis and Cee-Lo song from my MP3 library, it really bugs me now. There really is nothing special about her now.

hmm, im tomorrow is the start of proper studying. Although i bet i'll be saying this next week, its too sunny to be studying :(

This song reminds me of Jono ever since you said you wanted it played at your funeral haha.

The Twang should be good, i fear that theyre like The Automatic though, where their first single is excellent, and the rest is sh!t. The tickets were a bit of an impulse buy.

Yeah I'm not having it at my funeral now, I'm sick of it. But then again if I don't die in the next year or two it might be good to hear it again...

Gotta love impulse buys. I do that too often.

apart from her milkshake that brings all the boys to the yard :l haha

I bet that was strawberry. I don't like strawberry milkshake. Who is there left not to buy Cascada's album? And I always presumed they play songs off the albums in the album chart. Shows how much I know.

Eurgh, whats that new Mika single called? I reeeaaally like it, but i dont want to! He irritates me, but his music is so different. I refuse to buy the album.

Love Today!