• New on Unofficial Mills

Guest Unofficial Mills

26th to 30th March 2007

Oh, I'm thinking I might have to rethink entering this competition. I don't dress like an emo :cry: :cry: Is it compulsory you're an emo?

Hmm my mum and just rang saying 'was that the new muse song? i like that!!!' and put the phone down. Hmm.

Oh, I'm thinking I might have to rethink entering this competition. I don't dress like an emo :cry: :cry: Is it compulsory you're an emo?

Yeah, plus this morning Coxy kept going on about how you could be any age to go. On the plus side, if it's full of 12 year old slouchy emos, you'll get a good view of the stage.

caitlynmac.png

No wonder Annie Mac's mash up is on after 9pm on Friday

Yeah, plus this morning Coxy kept going on about how you could be any age to go. On the plus side, if it's full of 12 year old slouchy emos, you'll get a good view of the stage.

Dynamoo forced me to enter is my excuse. Hmmm, there's an inneundo.

You'd go just to see Zane Lowe shouting 'awesome!' at every thing wouldn't you?

Amerie. Haven't heard from her since summer 2005.

Ah yes and Cee-Lo, or as one local radio DJ calls him "Kelis and J-Lo". Hmm, not sure he'd take that as a compliment.

A girl with an issue? No way! I have one, some girl keeps ringing and ringing me, she thinks she knows me from myspace. I don't think so somehow.

What he needs is tickets to Radio 1 Presents My Chemical Romance... what an emo!

I get emotional at a lot of things, but I don't cry. My friend on the other hand faints at anything with the mention of blood. We had to call an ambulance because he fainted during a harry potter movie in Manchester on a trip! He went blue when they were discussing the penis in sex education!

Aw, that reminds me. I saw the Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Saturday night on Film4. Yup, well done Jono, 30 years after it's release you've seen a movie.