26th to 30th March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it bad that all of my friends get kisses, but I can never bring myself to leaving kisses on texts to my mum? I almost did the other day and it felt weird.

i put kisses on everything as a habit! I even do it at my work which has brought everyone to the conclusion that I love them all! A;so the know if I am not happy with them cos I don't put the kisses on!

Jono, you should end everything xox (kis-hug-kiss) lol ;)

glitzy.jpg

A person at college sent his feelings about a girl to her best friend whom he didn't want her to know about it his feelings. Her name is Lisa, and he said it to a Lauren. I found that amusing. Result? Big bust up!

*Whoooooosh* I didn't follow that at all....

Doesn't matter Bexy :D

Urgh "I'm really sorry and I hope we can be friends you never know in the future if your single again, but thanks for the texts, love becky xxx"

I told her I wasn't single any more. But still a text just come in!

Did they mention Dom's quote when he was talking about the Duck radio yesterday? He said something about fiddling with it's bum to change the volume! :shock:

What time was that? Haha.

I love this dirty jokes story- big bad les!

Do you like a big bad les then? I didn't know you liked girls.

Urgh "I'm really sorry and I hope we can be friends you never know in the future if your single again, but thanks for the texts, love becky xxx"

I told her I wasn't single any more. But still a text just come in!

Becky?! It's not me!! Honest! :P