Unofficial Mills

19th to 23rd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Nice, some decent classic RHCP. I had the strangest psychology lesson today involving us throwing a model brain around and doing forfits involving people using the table as surf boards. It wasn't on-topic. It was just a spur of the moment :-?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A fitting opening tune about karma. Ha.

May be that's what we should have today. A changing tracks first hour. Rip off Jo Whiley's feature and suggest stupid songs.

Who needs Lost when you've got Scott Mills? Ahh new shoes :giggle:

Speaking of Henry Hoover. At Budgens we have 'pet hoovers'. Wanna know how much they are? £99! That's £99. Who the hell would buy a special hoover for pet hair, when you can use a normal hoover.

Does he say 'what am I doing without MILF'?

Huh?! :confused:

There was a massive crash a second ago and it came down the chimmney, sounded like a load of bricks and rocks and theres loads of black downstairs in our back room.

*queue panic*

Anyways, im off out tonight although the thing I want to wear is in the wash, so im currently sat here with my big red nose tee on and jeans panicing that I have nothing decent to wear.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Sounded like Aled more than Chappers in that clip ;)

I was thinking, whats this got to do with Chappers?

Anyways im off, got so much to do!

Have a nice weekend.

Im off to see Mcfly and Lil chris tommorow and im not excited yet-I dont know whats wrong with me, I think i need to see a doctor.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

My head of sixth form said my portfolio was 'cool' today. I think that's good... the more I think about it the less glamorous that seems.

What did cheese me off though was the smugness of my friend saying 'Jono, I guess you've heard I'm going out with your ex then?' I want to go out, I want to go out. I so regret not working tonight off to see The Rakes/Holloways. All I get tonight is a haircut and 3 hours of work...

Kelly, here's a bulletin from Newsbeat:

Ask new assistant Freema Agyeman anything you like!!!

She's coming in to talk to us next week and we will put your questions to her. The new series starts on March 31st and this is the first time we'll properly get to sit down and have a good natter with her.

Message us through myspace or email [email protected] with podcast in the title.

We'll pick the best ones and ask her next week...