19th to 23rd March 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ive not heard this "scooch" song yet, apparently i dont want to either.

Some local radio station up north last night was having a poll for over an hour on whether she should play the song or not. Biggest waste of money and time if I'd ever seen one.

You'd better ask Stephen Hawking.

All I hear from uni students is the clubbing, night life, lack of money and sex. Where's the moans about hard work!

The work is so hard, ive got so much work to do.....Its a hard life being a student!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

You'd better ask Stephen Hawking.

All I hear from uni students is the clubbing, night life, lack of money and sex. Where's the moans about hard work!

They dont work, and are ALWAYS on holiday. I swear if my sister did a normal 9 to 4, 5 day week, her course would be finished in 6 months.

XFM were talking about students at it today. Lots of people have snuck back into lecture halls to get it on whilst the webcasts were still running, their sexy antics were being screened to 4 other unis. I bet the studnets loved that lecture!

My friends were discussing universities today, all they were discussing was which one had the fittest students, and the percentage for gay people there. Nothing to do with courses, haha.

Remember the Moped version of this song?

Haha, I miss Moped. And the remix of the final countdown.

My friends were discussing universities today, all they were discussing was which one had the fittest students, and the percentage for gay people there. Nothing to do with courses, haha.

I must admit when/if i go to Uni, i'd only be interested in what the nightlife is like, the local food places and where i'm gonna get off with someone the easiest! :P

take control

I'm not trying to p**s on their fire, it's just college students go on the radio and moan about coursework and A Levels. Uni students? Moaning about lack of money to get drunk, and the groaning coming from next door!

Rock wit' me now.

I work hard at Uni- my exams are 3 weeks today :(

And I have one on Fri, and job interviews and applications, and work, and competitions... I could just cry...

You should be like one of my teachers of a lesson I got an A in recently. He never turns up to lessons to teach me. The head wanted to know what his success story was, and naturally he took the credit.

thumb_558cs1bb91f73e9.jpg

This fella's the most popular in the polls.

"I have a strong dislike for the kind of deeply earnest, green, touchy-feely idiots whom I suspect you are going to populate your island with. They need me there to teach them how to live properly."

The best thing of the show is when they send two on an isolated beach for five days. Dead scary though. Be warned.