*becky*93

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kelly is here! Post away!

Yeyyyyyyyy! I'll post the next bit in white, in case anyone doesn't want to read it.

If you watched today, you would've found out that baby Kerry has suspected Lukemia. They do tests, and find out that she does have Lukemia. :( Everyone is tested to be bone marrow donors, and Scott and Dylan are the best matches but Dylan can't donate because of some blood abnormalities. He got these abnormalities from when he tried to rescue wildlife from water that was infected with toxic waste. Don't know if you remember that? It was a few years ago I think, and Paul Robinson was the who was responsible for dumping the waste. Dylan's blood abnormalities are also the reason Kerry has Lukemia. Scott and Skye get together. Scott donates his blood marrow to baby Kerry, but he dies as a result of the operation! :cry:

well somebody is going to be killed off in Neighbours very soon.... I can just see the Neighbours die hard female fans in tears

I haven't cried at Neighbours since Madge died! Mind you, for the person that dies this time...

As long as Harold's safe, I'm fine. Really...

:cry:

If you thought the video Kelly mentioned was sad, then watch this... :cry:

WARNING: Also contains spoilers

>So I'm guessing Boyd and Janae split up then? He said to her "I'm sorry you have to go through this alone." I always thought Neighbours were using them as an example of how some young couples do stay together. Obviously not.<

Oh My God!!! I have never cried so much in my life!!! I am sitting here breaking my heart!!!! What is that all about???? The tears are actually flowing as I type! lol what a complete fruit cake I am!!! :oops:

We really are twins! :P