Unofficial Mills

Another new bod!

Rach1984

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bout Time U Educated Me On How To Put It All In One Post Then? Im New To All This

well instead of saying 'thank you' to people in loads of different posts just write 'thank you everyone' :)

Also Jono has rules on 'Txt Tlk' so no 'riting lke dis' lol

Forum rules are in the admin forum :)

take control

Cheers quince (can i call you that or r u gunna get the hump?!) Im blonde so i think i can get away with bein a bit thick and not get too much stick for it! Thats fine with me! ;-)

General chat is the evil one from camp chatterbox that repremands you if you do something wrong in forums! But he doesnt have magical powers

well instead of saying 'thank you' to people in loads of different posts just write 'thank you everyone' :)

Also Jono has rules on 'Txt Tlk' so no 'riting lke dis' lol

Forum rules are in the admin forum :)

yeah i got told off for doing that lol do you all remember my old posts?jeeez,now i post in standard english!:D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Why is it such a crime?! :confused:

for using slang words its a rule thats been broken in the terms and conditions although we should keep it cos everyone does say lol in this forum at some point dont they??

I got told off for writing like this:- omg i luv radio1 so mch etc but now i post in standard english except for the occasional cos and lol

twitter.com/emgreatorex