Unofficial Mills

Scott on Never Mind The Buzzcocks!

Monitorabbit

heh heh I enjoyed it too - just found it by chance when looking through the channels. maybe somewhere there's a list of Scott's old appearances we could look out for. :)

I missed him in Casualty :( I keep looking for it on YouTube but no luck as yet. I saw Mastermind on there tho :)

I'm looking for a couple of old Buzzcocks episodes that had Mark Owen in them :( I was never a fan before so I missed them! He has been on it 4 times!! He must like that show! lol

glitzy.jpg

He has been on it 4 times!! He must like that show! lol

Four times? Like his song, Four Minute Warning. That was a classic.

I doubt it. It must have been repeated loads of times somewhere and never been mentioned before

I dunno, there must be loads of them to repeat though. Doubt it's repeated as much as Most Haunted.

Maybe Chappers can find more old Scott appearances for us - wonder if he was on Buzzcocks more than once and what other music shows he was on - also could be fun if the BBC showed a DJ night - the 100 best DJ moments from TV or something - Annie Nightingale on OGWT, Fearne on TOTP, times when DJs were in films and TV shows like Moyles in Hotel Babylon, Sir Jimmy in Jim'll Fix It, Noel Edmonds..no scrub that I don't want to see his smug face...ooh and I know it wasn't BBC but I'd love to see Paula Yates and Jools Holland presenting The Tube.

UM is a nice place

How rubbish was it to have Moyles and Chantelle as a gossip item in Hotel Babylon - bet Sophie and Preston were p*ing their pants laughing :D

Loved seeing Scott refusing the horse on the vodcast - we need more old Scott TV appearances to be vodcasted, the older the better then we may not've seen them before. :)

UM is a nice place