Unofficial Mills

un-listened-to Radio 1 shows

phoenix

The other day I listened to Zane Lowe for the first time. I didnt listen to that much of it. But I still liked it. Then I listened to Colin Murray, for only the second time. I'm gonna have to listen to him more often. Thats a really good show. After that I listened to Mary Anne Hobbs, which I quite liked. And now I'm listening to In New DJs We Trust, which I loved when it was The Residency but I rarely listen now.

Is there any other undiscovered Radio 1 gold out there? Do they still play documentaries?

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21

I love Rob da Bank- he plays an amazing mix of tunes! Colin's a great listen too!

You can catch Radio 1 Documentaries during Colin Murray's Wednesday night show - 11pm GMT.

Colin did a really interesting documentary about the smoking ban this week- an interesting listen for everyone down south who doesn't yet have the joy of smokefree pubs :)!

caitlynmac.png

I didn't like the blue room, cos back when I was 16 it would always be on when I got up at half 6 to go to work on sat morning- it's not great getup and go music (esp compared to Scott on early brekkie every other day back then...) like it better now at midnight when I am drifting off....zzzzzzzzz

caitlynmac.png