Unofficial Mills

Coxy sits in for Scott

iain_smith

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And personally, id prefer she spoke the accent of where she came from, keepin it real like (cor! street!) than cover it up and try to pretend shes something shes not.

I would too, that's the point I am trying to get at. I think her accent on the radio sounds VERY put on where as on TV she sounds natural.

As for the Scots accent, I love it and love to hear other peoples Scot's accents but then I am biased! My favourite is a clear Aberdonian accent :) Love it!

glitzy.jpg

Oh yeah Edith Bowman!

I'm very bad forgetting Edith (sorry Edith!)

Worst accent is "posh" like Peaches Geldof - just my opinion, of course!

The Dundonian speech of the lads in The View sounds really great to me and you can still hear it when Kyle sings. :-)

Haha i thought you were only kidding when you couldnt think of a Scottish dj!

Yeah The View sound good, although sometimes i even struggle to understand them hehe. I also dont like it, on the subject of covering up accents, when people cover it up when they sing. Ive noticed a few Scottish bands and singers choosing to use their own accent rather than put on a fake english sound a likey. And same with english singers, some of them choose American style singing *ahem* Joss Stone!