Unofficial Mills

08/01/2007 - Monday

Jono

Afternoon, the whole is team is back together again today. Even Laura after her bad bottom incident on Friday. But Scott's not happy with her. She's betrayed him as she's given up cigarettes and alcohol. She's pretending to be drinking wine, and doing rubbish drunk acting. Because of all this, she's had problems having a poo. But when will she get round to evacuating? Scott reckons Wednesday at 12pm, Chappers reckons tomorrow at 10 and George thinks it'll be 12.45 on Friday. The betting is on. But it's not just this that the team should be betting on. They could be betting on the colour, what she'll name it, and what shape it'll be. Scott promises he'll give up smoking as of the smoking ban, and says that's a promise. Laura also had a ring from James on her finger. But she assures us it's just an eternity ring.

<div class="box1"><font size="2"><b>Your Views - Live discussion on the forum...</b></font>

<b>Bexy - 4.33pm</b> - We need to get Laura drinking some prune juice!

<b>Highfive - 4.47pm</b> - Your Call Choice Tonight - Cigarattes and Alcohol - Oasis</DIV>

<b>Big Bother</b>

Did you see Big Brother last night? Scott reckons Jade's mum has become very similar to Marjorie Dawes off of Little Britain after her argument with Shilpa last night. He found it very funny. Ironic coming from the guy who spent last week calling Donny Tourette 'Bobby'.

<B>Record of the Week</b>

This week's Record of the Week from Scott is Me Plus One by Kasabian.

<b>The big Church debate</b>

Scott gave Sarah a call this afternoon after getting a text from her. She was using her dad's computer to do some uni work when she found pictures of Charlotte Church in a bikini on his computer. "Aw come on, it's Charlotte Church, she's like the same age as me". This is out of the ordinary for him as he's always on about Shania Twain. Is this wrong? Scott wants to hear your views!

<b>Do you want to warm the listeners up personally?</b>

Now Moyles was playing out clips of himself from his childhood earlier on Radio 1 to show a bit of warmth with his listeners, and Chappers wants to play out some old clips of Scott kicking around from local radio but Scott thinks they've since disappeared. Chappers said he was also interested in seeing the Kays catalogue that Scott appeared in modelling shirts from the early 90s. For revenge Scott wants to see the Just Seventeen magazine that Chappers starred in too.

<b>Text Roulette</b>

There was a name game today nicked off of a listener and it involves texting. Laura found it very amusing to see the one that doesn't speak phones as it's a brick. Scott told listeners to type "I love you" into their phone and get ready to send it. Scott told listeners to scroll through their address book and said when to stop. Don't look now, and send it off. Chappers managed to send his to Trevor Nelson who was quite disturbed by it all. Trevor thought he had been set up, whilst a lot of listeners have sent it to their ex's, teachers, and friends' partners.

<div class="box1"><font size="2"><b>Your Views - Live discussion on the forum...</b></font>

<b>Highfive - 4.52pm</b> - I sent mine to a guy mate from work, this could be quite bad!

<b>Ema - 4.55pm</b> - Just switched my phone on to see if I have anything...

<b>Emma - 4.56pm</b> - I'm scared it'll go to my old French teacher!

<b>Grace - 4.57pm</b> - I just clicked send to my friend's boyfriend (who I actually hate). Luckily message delivery failed. That could have been explosive.</DIV>

<b>Mystic Meg strikes again</b>

Scott was looking back at Mystic Meg's predictions for last year. They include England winning the World Cup, Prince William getting engaged to Kate, Zara Philips doing well in the crap sport she does, Jordan and Peter becoming lovers, Tony Blair writing a farewell speech, Scotland winning the Six Nations Rugby and an island appearing off Australlia. Oh and aliens invading earth. Didn't she do well with those predictions?

<b>Also today...</b>

Stuart was back on again too talking art, Robbie Savage, cribs and decorating Scott's new home. Listen again if you want to know more about those fascinating stories.

Scott's back tomorrow from 4pm.<br><br>