Unofficial Mills

1st to 5th January 2007

Guest Unofficial Mills

Yeah mother's are all about cleaning up at the moment. And she moaned at me because I wouldn't do any overtime at work. She said "you need the money!" and I was like "no, I'm not going anywhere, I don't need any extra money".

Silly woman. Seriously, the stress of college on Thursday is getting to me too. I just want to drop out as I'm not doing anything with my A Levels.

Well, my parents are having a party on Saturday and according to my mum my room has to be clean incase people go in..which they wont-hopefully.

Happy New Year Scott btw

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mabye we should send all our Mums to an Anthea Turners perfect Housewife convention or something, then we can all just chill.

Did someone say Detox? It lasted 1 day for me(well has so far) I ate a whole tub of ben and jerrys to myself last night and havent touched an apple since. Mind you The Waters on and The Cherryades off.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

A quick bulletin on myspace shows that I'm one of two who hasn't started their revision yet for the January exams. D'oh.

For the record, no mentioning that on-air. My mum will kill me.

Haha, I have an actual exam next week, GCSE Music Practical, im not bothered cos I have a cold and thats my excuse.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Music is nothing... no need to worry about that.

I don't think my body can cope with any more alcohol. Not unless we've got some different drink in the house... fat chance of that.

Haha I much prefer the Weird Al version of this.

Haha I am so with you on that Scott. The land of leather advert is awful. It got annoying by just watching one double-bill of Corrie. I presumed it was just a thing in East Anglia.

And DFS... "We're slashing all the prices of our sofas... we just ask you consider DFS in the future". Or something. Shut up!

I presumed land of leather sold more than just sofas anyway. That goes against trade descriptions acts surely.

Can you see this fella dancing to Michael Jackson?

ravenp20061223120752.jpg

Chappers is the new Pauline Fowler. He's seen Eastenders. He knows how to act. Trying to get the sympathy. They'll be writing LIAR all over his script soon!

Now my mum is putting everything into boxes. Anthea Turner eat your heart out. Someone take her away, she's bugging me

My Mums up an actual step ladder taking down Christmas Decs and packing them into Boxes in a right tizz. I seriously think they should all be sent to Band Camp.

twitter.com/emgreatorex