Unofficial Mills

Laura Vigilante: Double-dose - EEnE Redub

zoton2

(If this is in the wrong part of the forum, please move it, thanks! :-))

Hello everyone again!

I return with good... things, well let me explain...

Well, over the holidays (only the last couple of days actually!) I was bored and remembered I was going to make another Ed Edd n Eddy redub with something from Scott's show, so I did, but It kind of went weird when I had nearly done it, or whatever. What happened was that I made both of these things (yes, double!) in Windows Movie Maker, then saved them and imported them in uLead Videostudio 10 (Ive started using that) to make the titles and stuff, but that program kept freezing so in the end I just put it all together in Windows Movie Maker, and saved it, and then I did upload it to Youtube but that's not processing it, so for now I've uploaded it to putfile, my second favorite video hosting site (I think!)

The first part is from when Laura tries to get "Eh Dirty Boy" read out at a train station and the second part is when she is sent to deal with some workers at a building site (I cut out some of Sarah's call from that because I didn't want to do too much work!)

So, forum members, I present to you...

Laura Vigilante: Double-dose - EEnE Redub!!!!! :woo:

I hope you guys (and girls) have time to watch this and please comment about it in this thread, thank you :biggrin:

I will have a Youtube version up soon, I hope, maybe tomorrow? :-?

YOUTUBE LINK!!!

Thanks, Zoton2

EDIT: Added description of what the video is about to this post

EDIT 2: Youtube link added!!