18th to 22nd December 2006

Jono

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have nothing better to do I guess...Ive been bored to tears for the past hour by a friend who's telling me in every detail about how he got a new phone-lovely. :roll:

Still have such a headache I might just end up going to bed soon.

*wonders if anyone will say Hi to her, has been here 2 hours just not been acknowledged*

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I need a new phone, and used to change on as fast as my underwear. But now I just can't be arsed to spend so much money as then I end up struggling for a month or two to get financially stable.

Why not just tell him you're not interested and change the subject?

I need a new phone, and used to change on as fast as my underwear. But now I just can't be arsed to spend so much money as then I end up struggling for a month or two to get financially stable.

Why not just tell her you're not interested and change the subject?

I didnt dare, the ahh's and "thats nice" might of meant that I wasnt too intrested.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

One of my friend has spent the whole week talking about his offer for Oxford University. Lardy dah. He's the one that will have an odd social life there...

Someone came back and said they'd said "No Polish". Which sounded so posh it sounded like they were discriminating against a race than the spray.

One of my friend has spent the whole week talking about his offer for Oxford University. Lardy dah. He's the one that will have an odd social life there...

Ohh Very Nice.

Whats this? It sounds like Rambling in my head.

twitter.com/emgreatorex