Unofficial Mills

18th to 22nd December 2006

Jono

yourviews.gif

Join us daily each afternoon for live discussion of the show from 4.00pm as it happens, or drop us a comment afterwards to tell us what you thought. If you've missed the show, our daily show reviews will try to cover as much as we can get noted down for you! If you think there's a topic that you'd like to discuss in more detail, why not create it on this forum? Try to avoid text chat though.

Don't forget to check out the sound forum for two MP3s featuring the 'best bits' of Chappers & Dave this weekend.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should be on this evening despite an awards evening which I might give a miss. Plus I have a huge history coursework deadline tomorrow... which er... I haven't started :|

Would you like me to write it for you? Im very good at History..I even told my mother that the Nelson on the statue in Trafalgar Square was Nelson Mandela.

I might be here, I have a christmas card to post and have to do some shopping.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

if u like jono il swap ya and you can do 3000 words on the differences between two companies financial accounts due to the introduction of IFRS standards :P

Or a 3000 word dissertation proposal on alternative investent methods :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

Who's here for a bit of Spice girls action? Ill blurt out the first line...

#ill tell ya what I want what I really really want, yo tell me what I want what I really really want, I wanna huh, I wanna huh. I wanna huh, wanna ziggiziggiizzigiiahhh....#

SPACEBAR

post-96-145327859214_thumb.jpg

twitter.com/emgreatorex