Unofficial Mills

11th to 15th December 2006

Jono

I am tired, for the reasons explained in The Forum Blog, and 2 fire alarms in the space of 12 hours really isn't necessary. Otherwise though, it hasn't been a bad day apart from the bit before 7:30am.

Good to hear this Zutons song. How are you Jono?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that count as revenge for the diary?

Ewww. For some reason I have some icky images in my head now. Like when sixth formers go to the pub with teachers. It's been known in the past. It just seems odd.

I guess Scott and Laura can be proud... :-?

Like I said to Mary, no one can have a relationship of trust with her, she reads diaries!

Oh, gutted. They're not called El and Chombo then. They should so come to Norwich.

This was Joel's Record of the Week last week. He had no idea what he'd picked, the DJs just said it was good and he went with it

what does fox mary look like?

fox.jpg

this isn't a new record they have just managed to ruin a class house record thats been around a few months.

Sounds better without the bley lyrics.

Sounds like head, shoulders, knees and toes.

Grrr, play Chelsea Dagger again. Colin played it last night, back as my favourite.

I so should have done Chacarron for Stars In Their Eyes this week. But I know it would have gone down as well as Scott's performance at the Moyles karaoke.

Did Mary and Scott's flatmate have 'too much pinot griglio' last night?

How is Scott going to be related to Laura unless he's related to his flatmate?

My connection is being stupid, so I won't post much because it takes about 5 minutes to load a page.

That police woman got murdered in Lenton, where I'm going to be living next year. Yay......

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Did Mary and Scott's flatmate have 'too much pinot griglio' last night?

How is Scott going to be related to Laura unless he's related to his flatmate?

Find out all this and more in the next part of Scott Mills! Sorry, sounded rather American :P

Hahaha you raise a good second point