Unofficial Mills

Have you ever met a Radio 1 Presenter past or present?

michaelRJ

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've interviewed Colin and Edith, Scott and Wes who I still keep in touch with. Met Moyles and the team, Colin and Edith and Scott (Again) at One Big Weekend and then Vernon and Edith at the weekend at V Festival. Oh and Trevor Nelson!

I'm going to post a new thread on my time at V Festival where I met alot of top stars. Check it out.

I've interviewed Colin and Edith, Scott and Wes who I still keep in touch with. Met Moyles and the team, Colin and Edith and Scott (Again) at One Big Weekend and then Vernon and Edith at the weekend at V Festival. Oh and Trevor Nelson!

I'm going to post a new thread on my time at V Festival where I met alot of top stars. Check it out.

woah another person who's met em all!!

who are you then?? a radio1 dj??employee??employee's relative that security guard moylesy was going on about this morning??

twitter.com/emgreatorex

woah another person who's met em all!!

who are you then?? a radio1 dj??employee??employee's relative that security guard moylesy was going on about this morning??

That would be telling!

I'd rather keep it a mystery! More fun. Also I havent been the most ideal member of a forum with my opinionated and somewhat rude comments now and again but I do get rattled easily and would like to offer my sincere apoligies to anyone I may have offended. I would like to get to know more of you guys and its an interesting place and one I like to be a part off.

I'd rather keep it a mystery! More fun. Also I havent been the most ideal member of a forum with my opinionated and somewhat rude comments now and again but I do get rattled easily and would like to offer my sincere apoligies to anyone I may have offended. I would like to get to know more of you guys and its an interesting place and one I like to be a part off.

well hmmm errrr i dno who you are :D please tell tho!:D

twitter.com/emgreatorex

I've met Moyles' date=' Sarah Cox, Jamie Theakston, Jo Whiley, Scott Mills, Wes blah blah blah. Not to mention Aled and a couple of other people.[/quote']

Ive met Aled looooooads of times.. his welsh is reeeeeeally sh*t. I aint met any other Radio 1 peoples.. but I've met people like GLC, Charlotte Church(out clubbin alllll the time), Gavin Henson (i used to cheerlead for the local rugby team), the cast of "Dirty Sanchez" on MTV, etc...

• 2 weeks later...

today i met lee sharpe (ex man utd footballer)and the one off celebrity love island who copped off with abi titmuss.He was signing his autobiography in my local WHSmiths me and my mate didnt have enough money to buy his book unfortuantly and didnt have any paper to hand in time(although we could of run down to the stationary bit and bought some lol)

He's so godamn fitt!got some really good pics on my phone and he smiled at me and my mate :) so its made my day basically :)

twitter.com/emgreatorex

today i met lee sharpe (ex man utd footballer)and the one off celebrity love island who copped off with abi titmuss.He was signing his autobiography in my local WHSmiths me and my mate didnt have enough money to buy his book unfortuantly and didnt have any paper to hand in time(although we could of run down to the stationary bit and bought some lol)

He's so godamn fitt!got some really good pics on my phone and he smiled at me and my mate :) so its made my day basically :)

Wow i do wish i'd have been there. it would have been the closest i'd have been to abi tittmus, god i love her

take control

I was with Abi Titmus and Lee at the V Festival and who did I eat chips with last week backstage at Reading? - Jo Whiley! Plus on a walk past Radio 1 on Great Portland Street who bumped into me coming out of the door and down the street? Chappers and Dave!

Dave then crossed the road and directly oppisate the Radio 1 Doors he got into his car and drove off.... - the car? - A very cool and expensive looking BMW!!

I was with Abi Titmus and Lee at the V Festival and who did I eat chips with last week backstage at Reading? - Jo Whiley! Plus on a walk past Radio 1 on Great Portland Street who bumped into me coming out of the door and down the street? Chappers and Dave!

Dave then crossed the road and directly oppisate the Radio 1 Doors he got into his car and drove off.... - the car? - A very cool and expensive looking BMW!!

i really still do think that you work for radio1.....

twitter.com/emgreatorex