Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel in for Mills - November 2006

Jono

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of going out/staying in, I need you guys to help me decide what to do. I have three essays due in the next two weeks, I've done one, started one, and haven't even thought about the other.

Do I stay in and work (like I should!), or go out and have fun? If I do go out, it won't be til after 10 so I can get some work done before and I won't drink too much, so I won't be hungover tomorrow.

But I really should get on with some work... :(

On the subject of going out/staying in, I need you guys to help me decide what to do. I have three essays due in the next two weeks, I've done one, started one, and haven't even thought about the other.

Do I stay in and work (like I should!), or go out and have fun? If I do go out, it won't be til after 10 so I can get some work done before and I won't drink too much, so I won't be hungover tomorrow.

But I really should get on with some work...

If u stay in and do your work you will spend the night wishing u were out, so u wont do n e work, so might as well go out.....thats what i would do.......but then again my results arent that great!!

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.