Unofficial Mills

Friday 10th Nov - Celebrity Scissorhands coverage

Jono

Don't forget you can press red for live coverage on any BBC Digital TV channel, and catch Celebrity Scissorhands at 8.00pm and 11.00pm on BBC THREE.

Celebrity Scissorhands Uncut airs tonight between 12am and 2.00am

My friend just said no one will vote for Scott if he isn't on it like last night!

Ho ho!

Scott's right about that technology off of secondary school thing. He's doing the whole wandering around trying to look busy thing.

That's what I used to do... until we had a teacher thick enough who went could lock in the cupboard and he never realised why the door wouldn't open.

Ortis did a good job for that one wanting an indie haircut.

I want to meet Steve, he's such a legend. Everyone at college seems to love him. Him and Scott. At least people at college knows this Scott Mills fella exists now, most hadn't heard of him until I told them to watch this.

Hmmm the biking vicar off of Norfolk is an interesting guy. I doubt he's got a bit in the EDP about it though, no! Ha!

I wish I had a weird story to tell like all of these guys. I guess a fansite is cool enough though

Jono the fansite is a massive reason why you should be on the show :) Out of all the celebrities on the show I bet you are the most devoted person who could turn up. You'll be hard pushed to find a Rowetta or Emma Samms fan as devoted as you are to Scott's work.

Kay xXx