Unofficial Mills

Gone off food

Lucinda

What's the worst experience you've ever had with food that's gone past its expiry date?

In our fridge here at the moment is a coke bottle with white lumpy stuff at the bottom and yellow liquid that the top which was once milk. There's also a carton with similar stuff in it.

I was at home at the weekend and found some yoghurts dated some time in August.. lovely.

Oh and of course the classic making a sandwich and then realising the bread is mouldy when you take a bite out of it.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ok, change the title to "food that's gone off" or something then.

I am always wary of food at home - my parents seem blind to mould and insects in their food. It's horrible. Whenever they go away, I have to throw away 90% of the contents of the fridge.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Out of date since Sunday - that means it is in date - out of date is anything over a month :D You will learn when you are a student.

You should see the fridge,everythings out of date cos no-one eats it and the freezer is worse!:-o

twitter.com/emgreatorex

The worst is absentmindedly eating food or having a drink that has been sitting on your dresser for maybe a day, and then discovering there are ants in it.

EEEEWWW!!!

I've accidently eaten moldy bread before. I think I read somewhere that mold is not actually bad for you.

I'm a slob, okay? I forget about glasses of milk in my room for days at a time. Well, I'll just leave it at that.

A while ago my dad threw out half the contents of the refridgerator because they were expired. Hmm.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21