Unofficial Mills

Saddam 'Faces Early Execution'

Jono

Saddam Hussein could be executed with cases against him still pending if he is sentenced to death in the first of several anticipated trials, according to a source close to the proceedings. (AOL News)

What do you think?

Executing him is the easy way out! Without sounding extremist they should lock him up for the rest of his life with no visitors, no cushy living conditions and then lock him in a room with the relatives of people he murdered and see what happens (could be a new (very short) reality tv show).

For an hour

Executing him is the easy way out! Without sounding extremist they should lock him up for the rest of his life with no visitors, no cushy living conditions and then lock him in a room with the relatives of people he murdered and see what happens (could be a new (very short) reality tv show).

great idea they should call it big terorist!! :lol:

There's no excuse for what Saddam did during his tenure as president of Iraq, but there's also no excuse for the death penalty: whatever the crime.

Let the man languish in jail.

I dunno theres certain crimes where I totally believe in eye-for-an-eye justice.

Stupid cases, just like I read today where a guy crashed a car into a couple's car, killing them both, walked off and only got a stupid pathetic 4 year sentence. My life has been affected by a similar case, but the culprit in that ended up dead himself too... lucky really because if he hadn't, I probably would have literally killed him myself.

• 2 weeks later...