Unofficial Mills

What do you like about Radio 1?

Guest Luke

I like Radio 1 because the DJs are so interesting and usually the best new music is played; great if you are young and have a broad music taste. Plus the DJs actually have a sense of humour, most local radio stations have dull presenters, even the young ones. Chris Moyles' Carpark Catchphrase provides laughs in the morning and Mills' Flirt Divert is a genuis idea to make you chuckle because the results are just amusing. And at the weekends we have Sara Cox with her bubbly personality and Spoony in the morning - both very good DJs.

Radio 1 is different because there's something to look forward to when you switch your radio on, rather than just some dull person playing music for three hours. You feel like you know the DJs because they talk about what they did at the weekend etc. therefore there's a lot more pleasure in listening.

and another person who likes sarah cox!:)

see guys there is some ppl out there who like her too!

i dunno if i have said why i like radio1 but its cos it has that "laid back" atmosphere in some sense

"Wake up with moyles get home with mills"

Thats what i do,also i listen to zane lowe his choice of music is great each show! :)

At the weekends i listen to spoony and coxy

i would never listen to vernon kay nooooo thats a definate no no

twitter.com/emgreatorex

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't follow the other DJs as much as Mills, Moyles and Chappers & Dave but I'll listen to them - except T Nelson

i dont listen to t nelson,colin and edith,jk and joel(occasionly),nemone(but im going to get up for her last show and thats a promise :) )i also dont listen to vernon kay either or jo wiley

twitter.com/emgreatorex

It was Spoony that got me through my awful paper round on a Sunday morning when I was younger...and Scott Mills was a regular feature on Spoony's show with Mills & Spoon.

And I just can't help myself, I really, really wish I could be somewhere else, than here...

It was Spoony that got me through my awful paper round on a Sunday morning when I was younger...and Scott Mills was a regular feature on Spoony's show with Mills & Spoon.

Ahh mills & spoon. Reminds me of working Sunday mornings in the winter, when I had to grow a beard to keep warm...

on the grid.