Unofficial Mills

23rd - 27th October 2006

Jono

yourviews.gif

Join us daily each morning for live discussion of the show from 6.55am as it happens, or drop us a comment afterwards to tell us what you thought. If you've missed the show, our daily show reviews will try to cover as much as we can get noted down for you! If you think there's a topic that you'd like to discuss in more detail, why not create it on this forum? Try to avoid text chat though.

My worst weekend ever. 4Sure booted out of X Factor and Spoony's kicked out of Strictly Come Dancing!

Who's going to be on board in the morning then?

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be here probably from about 8-9 then I need to go and beg the dentist for an appointment at 9am, then I'll probably be back after that. I don't have any lectures till 4pm though, so there's no way I'm getting up at 6:55am.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'll try but I can't promise anything, sadly I've become a lot lazier about getting up in the morning since coming to uni. Mind you I still get up a good 2 hours earlier than everyone else at the weekend.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Brilliant. It's going to be one of those days. I've just checked my e-mail programme, and it crashed last night and has lost everything. So now I'll have to use the internet sites to check it until I can be arsed to update it all.