Unofficial Mills

just started listening to scott

lisa evans

good afternoon, a happy sunday to you all.

i've just started listening to scott full-time. i say that, i'm trying to. i made the effort on thursday and friday, and have just started to listening to a lot of the clips on the website which have made me laugh out loud.

i've reached april's clips on the best of 2006, and i'll probably leave the cleaning of the dorm until later so i can hear the rest!

but i'm a little confused. why is scott on in the morning some weeks, and on in the afternoon other weeks. if you could explain this, and give me suggestions for what i can do to understand the show more, let me know.

x lisa x

Normally Scott's show is on in the afternoon but sometimes he fills in for Chris Moyles on the breakfast show for 2 weeks whenever it's time for one of Moyles' many holidays. And if you want to understand the show better then simply have a look around this lovely little site of ours, I'm sure it'll answer most of your questions about the show if you have any.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Hi Lisa.

I'd say most of the site pages here are important, otherwise it's not serving its purpose, so I couldn't stress enough checking them all out :P

Team biographies obviously will be useful if you don't know the people behind the voices yet. You can then decide whether their ugly mugs fit the voice ;) The show reviews will answer any questions you have about things that the team bring up that may have occured recently.

Good to see you've found the sound clips, they take a lot of time to update, so it's nice to know people use them!

Ah yes, and find out a bit more about Chappers & Dave. When they're on, they're worth a listen.

And don't forget to keep chatting to us on the forum...