Unofficial Mills

Scott's in for Moyles again this month

Jono

Scott's on the breakfast show from the 16th October 2006.

Including:

Laura's Diary Season 5 - the final season

And Hoff Mania - Hosted by David Hasselhoff

Meanwhile Annie Mac's in for Jo Whiley and Sara Cox will be in for Scott.

Sounds good so far - a quiz which is certainly what they need to keep things entertaining (although The Hoff isn't a replacement for Brucie!) and JK and Joel are staying put. I love them, but they aren't brilliant on drivetime, and sound much better in their usual place.

Wonder if they'll have a banter with those two in the morning.

It's annoying me though that they're giving Scott the half-term weeks. What's that all about? Last year he was on during college periods, now he seems to have all the school holidays. That's three or so weeks out compared to last year's October stint.

Just means I have to get up early when I shouldn't have to!

It's annoying me though that they're giving Scott the half-term weeks. What's that all about? Last year he was on during college periods, now he seems to have all the school holidays. That's three or so weeks out compared to last year's October stint.

Just means I have to get up early when I shouldn't have to!

You must have Half term a week early to us then?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well it's two weeks. One of the week will be half term for me. Think it's 23rd to 27th.

Hmm, they've given Sara that delightful description - "Sara is in for Scott to entertain the nation"

Radio 1 is going all female on us... Annie Mac, Edith, Sara, and er... Scott.

Well it's two weeks. One of the week will be half term for me. Think it's 23rd to 27th.

Hmm, they've given Sara that delightful description - "Sara is in for Scott to entertain the nation"

Radio 1 is going all female on us... Annie Mac, Edith, Sara, and er... Scott.

23rd to 27th... FANTASTIC!!! thats my week off work...

I will be able to listen to quite a lot of this. Although waking up at 6:55am might not happen now I'm at Uni. This morning I woke up halfway through Jo Whiley. I don't have any lectures before 10am though which is great.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Aw crud. Now I have get my Sky fixed so I can record it. There's no way I'll be able to listen live because of school, being lazy etc. At least it's Coxy at drivetime so I'll be able to listen at the time I normally do! :-p

Who's in for Coxy on the weekends? *hopes it Chappers and Dave*

Interesting isn't it how much Scott 'ruined' Jo's life last time he was on breakfast. He's back on and this time she's done a runner!

He ruined her life? He does it all the time... and she did make him get on a horse!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'