Unofficial Mills

Love the site and the show

Chubbywubs

Hello,

I've recently started listening to radio 1 for about 2 days now. Im now addicted to it. Especialy the scott mills show. Randy Fanny and the american name game deffinetly brightened up a boring day at uni. Why they didnt change there name is beyond me but it made for great listening.

Take care.

:woo:

Once a king always a king!

But once a knight is enough!

My Website

Aw,nice to hear from a New Listener.

If you want to hear what else Scott has done,look at the show clips section on our main site-truely hilarious stuff including more Prank Calls,On Hold games and Meal or No Meal..plus many many more.

Stick around :)

Em x

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i've just been listening to the phone call pranks like the tricks on mills mum and the pizza guy..

The pizza guy is fantastic. Although saying that i wouldnt bet my balls on meeting him. If his that rude over the phone id hate to bump into him on the street.

Scott should phone up the local mp and put him/her through to the pizza guy! now that would be worth its weight in gold. Or even better the mayor of london as a little compensation for the congestion charge.

Once a king always a king!

But once a knight is enough!

My Website

Aww, a new listener! I've been listening to Radio 1 since March and I'm addicted to it as well. It was a while before I heard Scott Mills actually. I heard a lot of other stuff and loved Radio 1 right away. I loved Scott Mills upon first listen. What really got me hooked was Laura's Diary. I loved that.

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21