Unofficial Mills

JK and Joel in for Scott - August 2006

Jono

So it's probably going to be the turning point for whether JK and Joel will takeover the 1pm slot (if you believe the rumours), can they keep everyone entertained?

It looks like Scott will return on Monday 4th September.

I think that their early breakfast format should be used, but I also think that similar to an hour of My Tunes perhaps they should take on the old timings of Your Call (5pm - 5.45pm) because I think they struggle with talking for two hours, and then doing Your Call at 6.30pm. It works for Scott, but I'm not so sure it'd work for these two.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JK and Joel are in for Scott Mills for two weeks. Rumour has it though this autumn they'll take over the 1pm - 4pm slot with Edith Bowman taking the 10am slot.

Basically Scott and Laura are on holiday

JK and Joel are in for Scott Mills for two weeks. Rumour has it though this autumn they'll take over the 1pm - 4pm slot with Edith Bowman taking the 10am slot.

Basically Scott and Laura are on holiday

when are they on holiday

Scott's contractually obliged to have some surgery this month.

Hehe I wonder what'll have changed when he returns?

I think I might put some new music on my mp3 player and enjoy that for a couple of weeks. And watch some TV. My parents are away the same 2 weeks so I'm 'babysitting' my sister. I might listen to a bit of JK and Joel, but it'll be nice to have some radio-free time.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I love it when the boys are on Drive. I don't agree that they can't fill the whole slot. They are able to be a lot more random and involve the audience more. They do have a habit of promising things that never materialise though (Unlike Scott who just gets his timings a bit off)

I love the JK mash-ups and hope they are coming back to drive with them.

Ironically I always spend the whole show saying to myself I am going to call for Your call today but I never do cos I freak at last moment and go all girly :oops:

I would be extremely happy if they do get the 1-4pm slot as we can have them AND Scott every afternoon

I think that their early breakfast format should be used, but I also think that similar to an hour of My Tunes perhaps they should take on the old timings of Your Call (5pm - 5.45pm) because I think they struggle with talking for two hours, and then doing Your Call at 6.30pm. It works for Scott, but I'm not so sure it'd work for these two.

Intriguingly, Radio Times now says:

"JK and Joel are in for Scott to entertain the nation. Your Call is at 5pm."