Unofficial Mills

Are you concerned by the new terror plot news?

Jono

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to take off my belt going to London and I was wearing loose shorts - the people behind very nearly got the shock of their lives haha.

haha,luckily I was wearing Skinny jeans and a long t-shirt +hoodie-stylish.

I think they thought I was older when they asked my age cos im nearly 5ft 8:shock:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Did you hear today by the way that two muslem looking British men were made to go on a different flight because the passengers were nervous about them being on their flight - how stupid is that.

Yeah,I did.

There were a few Muslim people on our flight and I wasnt bothered.

I was more bothered about the cute guy I was next to!:-p

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Haha I was driven to alcohol on my flight between Heathrow and Glasgow, I was beside and man and his kid who was about 3 or 4 I guess. For starters the kid stole my window seat the cheeky git and then half way through the flight he starts screaming. I wasn't going to have a drink but I needed a Johnnie Walker after he started.

Argh the trains are always like that. Every carriage has at least one annoying screaming kid, usually about 6 of them. I just turn my mp3 player up very loud.

I always have to take my belt off before flying, and then scramble to get it back on again, and get all the loose change back in my pockets. One time I forgot to take my belt off, and got full body searched, I felt slightly stupid.

That was really stupid those people refusing to fly with the Asian men on board. But people look suspiciously at any young Asian men with backpacks on the Tube as well, and the police often search them. I guess it's just unfortunate if you fit the suicide bomber profile.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Haha I was driven to alcohol on my flight between Heathrow and Glasgow, I was beside and man and his kid who was about 3 or 4 I guess. For starters the kid stole my window seat the cheeky git and then half way through the flight he starts screaming. I wasn't going to have a drink but I needed a Johnnie Walker after he started.

Dont talk to me about screaming kids! we had at least 4 on the way back last night,they were tired and I couldnt sleep!

I got the window seat on the way there(Was sat with rents)and was in the middle on the way back,next to a cutie on my right and a women on my left.

I got no sleep cos of the kids!

twitter.com/emgreatorex