Unofficial Mills

Psychic Medium.....

Geezer7348

But it is always really stupid things like the orbs and I am sitting there shatting myself thinking that it is a ghost. It is fun but I think that is as far as it extends. My favourite is when Derek goes on for ages about someone he has picked up on and he tells us their life story and then at the end the things comes up at the bottom "there are no records of ****** ever visiting this house" :D

if you happen to get offered a decent CD multiplayer Sony system from a car in a pub Ali, let me know. It's probably the Mrs stereo system that was nicked whilst she was parked around from the barras as she used to work in the centre of town and that is one of the cheapest areas for parking :D

Idiots who stole the stereo forgot to nick the cables that are worth more than the blinking stereo. Hopefully it was a Celtic fan that nicked it as it had some really good Rangers Choons on it and a tape stuck in the cassette player :D