Unofficial Mills

Moths

Mafro

I hate spiders, they're creepy, they've got 8 eyes! However they can't move in 3 dimensions so flying things freak me out more....I can watch a spider from a distance but a flying thing can get into your face and buzz and annoy you...

Spiders...urgh

Infact any kind of insect in my flat gets the same treatment....12,000 Rpm Dyson Power including the weird bright green things that are about 2 inches long with massive legs that I don't knwo what they are but seem to appear more frequently these days..what the hell are they...

Ooo - I know this is random and waffling but bear with me, there's a website where you can send a picture of an insect and they will tell you what it is... don't know the address though. Search for it yourself.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

If you see one of these in your house during the summer, DO NOT kill it/them:

250px-Lacewing3035.JPG

You'll probably notice them on a wall. They are called Lacewings. People often mistake them for Mosquito's and kill them - DON'T. They eat aphids (which eat your plants) and help keep the garden pest free. So don't kill them, just chuck them outside. I thank you.