Unofficial Mills

World Cup 2006

DC

Will England Win The 2006 World Cup?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will England Win The 2006 World Cup?

• Yes
    • No
    • As Long As We Dont Face Brazil In The Final

Will they f*ck

...lost his faith already. I think they will, becuase the team are better than they ever have been before. If we dont do it now, we will never do it, because the team will start to slide down after 2006.

on the grid.

No we are way better than France now. They are just a slimey bunch off b**tards, we'll have em next time though. Brazil I agree on though, they will be the hardest. But they said 3 years back that we were way more of a threat to them than Germany. And we are way better than we were then, people can think what they want about the team. I am not fully sure that we are going to do it, then even Brazil are not sure when they start. But I aint cheering for no-one else (never said you were). But the more good word they hear about them, they more confident they will be. And the better they will play.

So I never put em down.

on the grid.

Personally, not much of a football fan. I do follow it, but Rugby League is my game - and we're not going to win anything in that!

I do hope England do win it, obviously, but I don't think they will - a bit premature to talk about it at the moment, no idea who will be injured, who will be in the groups etc.

Skillz that kill

I could be realistic. But why bother, becuase if that kind of talk gets through to the team. Then I dont think we would even qualify, so I back em. If I have no faith in them, I may as well not bother watching them at all. Becuase it's the faith and exitement that makes the world cup what it is.

on the grid.