Unofficial Mills

The Big Brother 6 Topic

Jono

Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Final Poll - Who do you want to win BB6?

• Anthony
    • Eugene
    • Kinga
    • Makosi

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB isnt the first or last thing to get shoved down peoples throats, but this is a good point (personally i cant stand higher leages of football, but people still choose to try and engage me in talk about them, this is why i sympathise downcount, wholeheartedly), too late for this year now, but how about next year a subsection just for BB threads as they all dont really fit well to 1 thread. that way there is easy identification of a thread certain members may not want to read and it doesnt completely take over the whole board.

At least now we can get back to normal, eh DC :D

I agree Demonhorse, a sub-forum solely for Big Brother fanatics may be the long sought after solution...:)

im glad anthony won! :)

i cant believe the people were booing makosi she deserved to come second not eugene,he has already got £50,000

was good to see all the housemates again i had forgotten about some of them

I only just found out today that he works/worked for saks the hairdressers and in their shop window they've got a big poster saying something like "come work for us like anthony did!"with a big picture of him taking up most of their shop window

twitter.com/emgreatorex

im glad anthony won! :)

i cant believe the people were booing makosi she deserved to come second not eugene,he has already got £50,000

was good to see all the housemates again i had forgotten about some of them

I only just found out today that he works/worked for saks the hairdressers and in their shop window they've got a big poster saying something like "come work for us like anthony did!"with a big picture of him taking up most of their shop window

*Eugene should of won :-|

yeah i liked that. especially as i hated her so much. Couldnt you just imagine Kinga been the worst possible company (social wise)??

Just dont take her anywhere where they serve alcohol.. and if you do.. dont buy wine. She does anything for attention, and then when people call her an idot.. her appearance has affected my TV screen... :-X

Just dont take her anywhere where they serve alcohol.. and if you do.. dont buy wine. She does anything for attention, and then when people call her an idot.. her appearance has affected my TV screen... :-X

aaaw and all them hopes i had on taking her to Yates lol.

take control