Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My gf cries at it! Oh she cries at Emmerdale as well

You have my deepest sympathy. Whenever anyone I'm with starts to blub at the tele, be it a film or soap or whatever I just stand in fron of the tele and scream

"IT'S A FICTIONAL PROGRAMME, THEY DON'T EXIST, HE'S NOT DEAD, HE'S AN ACTOR WHO GOT UP AFTER THAT AND PICKED UP A HUGE CHEQUE! IT'S WRITTEN THAT WAY TO MAKE YOU KEEP WATCHING SO THEY CAN SELL YOU ADVERTS. IF ANYTHING YOU SHOLD BE APPLAUDING THE WRITERS AND THE ACTORS."

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

You have my deepest sympathy. Whenever anyone I'm with starts to blub at the tele, be it a film or soap or whatever I just stand in fron of the tele and scream

"IT'S A FICTIONAL PROGRAMME, THEY DON'T EXIST, HE'S NOT DEAD, HE'S AN ACTOR WHO GOT UP AFTER THAT AND PICKED UP A HUGE CHEQUE! IT'S WRITTEN THAT WAY TO MAKE YOU KEEP WATCHING SO THEY CAN SELL YOU ADVERTS. IF ANYTHING YOU SHOLD BE APPLAUDING THE WRITERS AND THE ACTORS."

I'll have you know I've cried at soaps. In fact...I've probably managed to cry at all that exist.

xxx.

I will do that! I'll probably have a cup thrown at me for my trouble but i will do that!

take control

I'll have you know I've cried at soaps. In fact...I've probably managed to cry at all that exist.

xxx.

BUT IT'S A TV PROGRAMME. Ellie on Tuesday, that nearly made me cry. Tiffany get's run over in a car on christmas day, made me laugh COS IT'S NOT REAL!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I just get confused by soaps cos I don't watch them often enough to know what's going on :-? films tend not to make me cry either, I don't usually get that in to them.

Having said that sometimes I get emotional reading the newspaper because that's actually happening. Reading about July 7th I almost cried.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'