Unofficial Mills

Hanson (Split Topic)

I woullda been 14 or 15 *cant remember what time of year MMBop was released.* and I hated them, though some guy in my school called Neil actually fancied one of them, as he thought they were girls. :lol: :roll:

It makes you feel really old, doesn't it? ;)

Didn't hanson release something new not so long ago?

They still sounded the same on it, just as squeaky as if none of their plums had dropped yet... either that or they were breathing helium.

Yes 'Penny and Me'

Didn't hanson release something new not so long ago?

They still sounded the same on it, just as squeaky as if none of their plums had dropped yet... either that or they were breathing helium.

Yes 'Penny and Me'

Wes made a big deal about it, they were on the show and reached about 12

For an hour

No Wonder Years today due to Radio 1’s Summer Friday Thing, instead Scott played ‘Summer Big Ones’ (gmornin) – which included one the the greatest songs of all time – Hanson, Mmmbop

That's from my review on Friday and I stand by it!

"cos Penny an me like to roll the windows down..." *sings to the tune* and spray Tango at Hanson with a water gun.... (sorry :roll: couldn't resist) Never liked them or their music, but oui, Mmmbop is a groovy tune and is an exception as it brings back funny memories ;)

Laurie xmwahx

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?