Unofficial Mills

16th to 21st July 2006

John

Yep, you're thinking of the right place. Sadly it closed just before I moved here. I used to go there back when I lived in good ol' West Norwood though.

That guy had a bit of trouble with his line I think.

Ohh god not another song that'll get stuck in my head :-|

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's going to be another big topic this week :| We're all that bored in the mornings!

Demonhorse - They're doing the 'best of' the best of podcasts. Mixed bits from the shows over the year.

Yeah, they had bits of the Moyles interview with Billie Piper in that podcast clip. About how she would have got with Chris Moyles if her mum hadn't been there, when she was 15 :-? I think the others present during that interview felt a little awkward.

Really good show today, and breakfast time for me in 5 minutes :)

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Yeah, quite enjoyed today's show. I'm off to Norwich in a minute, as it's not my review day. Laters!

Zane Lowe last night: "How good does Scott Mills sound in the mornings? That's gonna wind Chris up, haha, that's war talk boy, but seriously, he's sounding great"

Richard and Judy today are sticking two fingers up at Scott Mills today... by trying to see if the sunshine can fry bacon and an egg on a table...

I'm sure someone was talking about that yesterday...

Song that should start tomorrow's show - The Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo