Unofficial Mills

Police!!!!

callum

It is all happening in Bodham tonight, there was a huge bust up 2 doors down with 4 people littereally beating the crap out of each other, Then the police turned up and came to me because i was being nosey and say it all like i was there, so they asked me what happened and then went round to 2 doors down and made a couple of arrests, i thaght i would tell you as it has been a good few years since anything like this last happened.

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART

I take it not much happens in Bodham :-p so an exciting evening!

I live right near the police station so I see them around a lot. I was slightly worried a couple of years ago when the police came round to ask me about Operation Trident (black on black gun crime) after they'd stormed a house about 3 doors up the street. And a house round the corner and a house opposite got busted for drugs. But I live in a nice area really.....

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I hate the police.

Ditto, they're ****ing useless in Notts and Derbyshire... I got attacked and even gave em details of what CCTV cameras to look at, and they go and look at footage 30 bleedin miles away... next time I'll take the law unto myself coz I've had enough of useless b***ards who don't want to actually solve a crime coz it means paperwork for them.

It is all happening in Bodham tonight, there was a huge bust up 2 doors down with 4 people littereally beating the crap out of each other, Then the police turned up and came to me because i was being nosey and say it all like i was there, so they asked me what happened and then went round to 2 doors down and made a couple of arrests, i thaght i would tell you as it has been a good few years since anything like this last happened.

Crikey! It wasn't Melvin & Noel was it? :-o

Ditto, they're ****ing useless in Notts and Derbyshire... I got attacked and even gave em details of what CCTV cameras to look at, and they go and look at footage 30 bleedin miles away... next time I'll take the law unto myself coz I've had enough of useless b***ards who don't want to actually solve a crime coz it means paperwork for them.

If you would like to make a complaint.... http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/ :-p

I live in London so when the Police aren't ignoring people like me who got mugged (fought 'em off though. First fight I've won since I was 8), they'er off shooting innocent men. The Police siren is the London regional anthem.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

next time I'll take the law unto myself coz I've had enough of useless b***ards who don't want to actually solve a crime coz it means paperwork for them.

Hope you were alright. They are bloody useless, half the time they don't seem to give a shit, especially if it's on a Friday or Saturday night etc. If someone attacked me, rather than bother with the police and report them, I'd take the law into my own hands, not that I've done that before.....:roll:

Mafroafro.png

MY gaming blog, read it: http://hegotgames.blogspot.com

A policeman round here had to apologise to a guy who got mugged and got about £40 nicked off him because the policeman laughed at him when he reported it for being too much of a wimp to fight back and stand up for himself :shock: - they was about a 99% possibility they would be carrying a knife around here!

If you would like to make a complaint.... http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/ :-p

Tried complaining to no response whatsoever... im cynical about any complaints board.

I musta been OK though, I got straight back up after they knocked me down n I ran after the b***ards.

found out later that there was a flap of skin and facial fat hanging down the side of my face from where they hit me with the sharp side of a beer can.

weird thing was I didnt really feel any pain, was just aware that I was bleeding until I got to the hospital. I escaped having stitches because they were afraid of hitting a major facial nerve.

and maybe they never got my letter of complaint or something, thats possible. I didnt go to the trouble of recorded post or owt.

We had a bomb scare in Wrexham a few days ago and apparently Ricky Tomlinson caused it, haha:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds34909.html

Not really to do with the police but I just thought I'd mention it 'cos nothing else interesting ever really happens in Wrexham. I do hear a lot of sirens from where I live though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...