Unofficial Mills

Favourite Song of 2005 so far

michaelRJ

Christie - Avenues & Alleyways

Can't say I've heard of that one. I wonder if Downcount can track down a mint copy? 8)

Amarillo... most people liked it when it was re-released for CR, and now hate it, but I have to confess I'm kinda the other way around, I like it more now, especially along with Aled's version.

Christie - Avenues & Alleyways

Can't say I've heard of that one. I wonder if Downcount can track down a mint copy? 8)

Amarillo... most people liked it when it was re-released for CR, and now hate it, but I have to confess I'm kinda the other way around, I like it more now, especially along with Aled's version.

I saw it on B4 music channel couple of weeks ago but havent seen it since

For an hour

My Chem - Helena (well nerrr!) But i am of course obliged to say that being the number1 fan... But you've just gotta give The Futureheads some credit. Hounds Of Love and Decent Days And Nights are excellent. I also love Longview's Further (methinks that doesn't come out until August though). Oo oo and Stereophonic's Superman, v. cool!! Sex by the Ga*Ga*s is brill aussi (anyone on this site know that song?" Amarillo had the best video because the ledgend that is Peter Kay was in it, but Tony Christie is the biggest pillock I've ever seen.

Laurie xmwahx (greeting from Alaska, and yes it's BLUUUUDDDDY freezing!)

In a moment or two I realize, that this sphere upon which i reside, is asleep on its feet. Should i go back to sleep?

Very good points! By new one I meant the new release not a new song. Don't know how I'll dig myself out the other point but Amarillo did well because of Comic Relief and not because it was a good song. The new one has nothing to go on

Jeesh Amarillo is still in the Top 40