10th to 14th July 2006

Jono

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gah I've got the ****ing Frosties ad stuck in my head. I listen to the BBC to avoid those irritating adverts :-| and they bley play them anyway!

They're gonna taste great GAAAHHHH!!!!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Anything but Radio 4.

Last night my mum thought she had Radio 4 on but was actually listening to Radio 1 for about half an hour until I walked in and pointed out that she was listening to Radio 1 and she rushed to change it but I mean if she's listening so attentively she can't even tell the difference between Radio 1 and Radio 4, why change the station :roll:

Yeah but lots of people take their breakfast into work with them or pick it up on the way :-p so they do eat Frosties in the office. But yeah. It's a stupid line.

Only bley Friday doesn't seem so great when it's first thing in the morning, because if I actually had a job, I would have the whole day to go still.

Morning,Ive just woken up basically(sorry for being late)I had a dream last night Scott did the horse Jumping with Laura and Emlyn and all us lot were there..

I think I need to stop listening to the show so often:oops:

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Morning,Ive just woken up basically(sorry for being late)I had a dream last night Scott did the horse Jumping with Laura and Emlyn and all us lot were there..

I think I need to stop listening to the show so often:oops:

I was then going to mention my dream. Nothing show related. I just remember some huge bangs and waking up

Morning Ema, how's the broken toe?

I've had dreams involving listening to the Scott Mills show, since it's the only thing I've actually done lately :-? but no horses...

hurting :| gotta set off for work in a sec.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Well Scott's clearly shorter than him for a start! Despite trying to hide it unsucessfully...

I'm still not sure about this song. It's ok maybe once a day but any more than that it'll get annoying.