Unofficial Mills

3rd to 7th July 2006

Jono

So this time last year Scott and Chappers were on breakfast, and the week ended awfully.

Your Views on this week's Scott Mills show as it happens here. Don't forget to check out the daily Show Reviews - which usually has the low downs of the majority of the week's shows.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite looking forward to having Chappers back on the show.

It's been so long you forget how important he can be to the show and the overall output, so although he'll hate the idea of coming home, it'll be great to have him back.

Hopefully not. I thought Chappers was just part of the Moyles team and would be home when they come home.

I think last week they could have revived the Star Phone just for Michael Carroll and Paris Hilton ;)

Bless ya, I think I'd melt with a laptop outside. Felt like it being inside last night with it on my lap.

Anyway, good mornin', especially to the Portugese visitors. You're all welcome here... :*

4pm, let's get a-commenting... :woo:

My radio is gradually getting louder. For the Kooks it went loud, then for Mr Kwan it didn't really move, since the introduction to Fall Out Boy it's got progressively louder...

My neighbours better hope there's no music better than this on soon ;)