Unofficial Mills

Colin and Edith

Guest Spike

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im surviving wid the light frm my phone and ipod tho just rang dad and told him to get home asap cos i dnt wnt to trip over the dog cos she's somewher in the house nd i dunno where!

twitter.com/emgreatorex

and i now have light =) turns out we did have a correct bulb in the house bt i obviously didnt look too far neways....

ne1 who posted on tht petiton did u get a reply or nething?? cos i duno if i did the email address i gave them has been de-activated.... =(

lmao post number 23

Dr Cheese: I'd rather listen to a hippo farting in the bath all afternoon than suffer C&E's painful "comedy".

overnight i thought of more things to say on their stupid petition so i posted twice my second post my name was yo or yol

twitter.com/emgreatorex

yeah i knw they obviously dont listen to radio 1 in school like me,i had the joy of 2 hours of colin and edith in the same week during an art exam....

am looking thru internet to see if ther is nemore of those petition things

twitter.com/emgreatorex

im sure if i have a deep look into the www i might find something

c & e have been on radio one for what it seems like decades there must be another fan site somewhere....

nah theyve only been on radio 1 together for just over a year i think????

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!

downcount will be able to tell us when mark and lard left.

anyway heres what i wrote on the petition:

i agree that myself and edith bowman are totaly appaling djs and are nowhere near as entertaining as scott mills. we dont deserve to be on from 4 till 7 because we are simply not good enough.

RRROOOAAARRR!!!!