Unofficial Mills

19th to 23rd June 2006

Jono

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be able to watch it tomorrow night if it's on, providing I can persuade my parents to let me watch the TV, which is difficult. Friday nights there's no radio I like though :( Is it on tomorrow night?

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

It wasn't actually a bad show. I wouldn't go out of my way to see it but it's good if there's nowt else on.

Haha, that seems to contradict. So if it was the last show on the earth it'd be good? :P

Quite often there is nothing else on though. And most of the 'celebrities' on TV, I have no idea who they are or why they're famous. So it's good to see someone I recognise like Scott or Chappers when they're on TV :-p

Hehe how embarrassing for that woman..? Rejected!

I like this song. "Looonnndddonn!"

Lloyd's getting quite cheeky...

Anyone else get the feeling Scott needs a bit of a Geography lesson too? "Trinidad and Tobago? Both of them?" and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know where Angola is...

Is it just me or does this song sound like it starts in the middle? It has no intro. It's such a pathetic shallow song. I mean, he's hardly going to win over her heart with it. But maybe a McFly ballad would be worse...