Unofficial Mills

The X Factor: Battle of the Stars

Ema

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was it that said Vernon would be on? It was Mills, Mylene Klass and some randomer. Mills looking good, super white teeth and not quite orange, more brown. And Ben Shepherd messed up when he introduced him. Scott isnt 'The God' of Radio 1!

take control

Ben Shepherd messed up lots of things. Mills did look good though lol. Not too tired and emotional either. Scott said Vernon was going, so maybe he was watching but didn't go on the show. The show contained too many random little features and then he ran out of time though.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ben Shepherd messed up lots of things. Mills did look good though lol. Not too tired and emotional either. Scott said Vernon was going, so maybe he was watching but didn't go on the show. The show contained too many random little features and then he ran out of time though.

Like the Front Line News. Its a bit crapity is that.

take control

God love my dad.

He recorded just the bit of Chris Moyles' performance off of the ITV1 show and then the ITV2 show.

Watching it now 8)

Not his best performance - perhaps a bit too Leeds - but that's his own unique style I guess. Works for Colin Baily Rae...

You're lucky your parents can record things. My parents can't cope with a microwave, let alone a video recorder. They tried to cook a microwave meal the other day and decided to defrost it then cook it with the 'from frozen' time and it was a horrible mess.

Recording doesn't work in my house at the moment anyway. Can anyone get the video of Scott last night or some stills from it up here somehow? I watch it but it was short and late so I'd like to see it again.

Thanks Jembie :)

I think the final is on Monday... which is annoying, cos I might not be able to watch it. Tempting to go home monday night and watch it here, although I'd have to find some other reason to tell my parents for coming home for the night cos they won't pay the train fare otherwise. I hope I'll be able to watch it on sunday, there are 2 TVs at school but Big Brother might manage to take over both or something - let's hope there's some other X-Factor fans at school.