Unofficial Mills

Trying to track down some videos and podcasts

buttercream

Hi. I just joined the forum, and as I mentioned over in the intro thread, for ages I only listened to Scott casually and mainly knew him as the guy who subbed in for Nick Grimshaw (sorry, I'm American, I haven't been able to listen to Radio 1 live until recently) -- but over the past week I have become thoroughly obsessed with Scott (and a little bit with Chris). I'm trying to find some stuff to feed my new addiction, and I figured this would be the place to come to ask.

I'm listening to the recent podcasts before working my way through the older ones, but the download page on here only goes up to August -- are the last two months hidden someplace where I'm not seeing them, or are they just not available?

Also, someone on YouTube uploaded one of the Access All Areas webcams, but the audio is stripped from it due to a copyright claim. Do you know if any of those videos are hanging around elsewhere, or is that one silent video all that's available?

Thanks, guys.